We will be reviewing Coinrule, which was established in 2017 and is a smart assistant for cryptocurrency trades. The platform works in accordance with UK financial and commercial laws.
You can take complete control of your trading and fight back against automated bots and hedge funds. You have the option to create your own rules, or you can choose from over 150 rules. They analyze the market to automate your trading strategies.
Coinrule offers different plans to suit all levels of traders, including the Hobbyist, Pro, Starter, Trader, and Trader. Each plan will help you improve your cryptocurrency trading skills. This platform is the best for learning how to trade digital currencies successfully.
What is Coinrule exactly?
Coinrule was created in 2017 and has its headquarters in London. Coinrule was founded by a group of crypto and blockchain enthusiasts who discovered that trading cryptocurrencies is not overly complicated.
Coinrule was created to solve this problem. This led to the creation of an automated trading platform that can seamlessly integrate with a wide range of exchanges.
Our goal is to offer a simple experience that will allow you to put your cryptocurrency trading on autopilot. The service appears to live up to this lofty promise. The company raised more that PS500,000 ($700,000.00 on Seedrs) in December 2020. This was 200% more than the target.
How does Coinrule function?
Trading bots enable users to execute trading commands directly from their exchange accounts. They can use an exchange’s interface to do this.
Top exchanges offer APIs. APIs allow users to trade and withdraw funds from their accounts without needing to log into their exchange accounts. Coinrule would ask permission to execute these trades on behalf the customer.
Coinrule, unlike most automated trading platforms on the market uses conditional statements. The IFTTT (IF That Then That) model allows users to define a set or actions that should be taken when a certain condition is met.
Coinrule lets its users specify conditions that will trigger an action in their trading accounts. If the conditions are met, Coinrule will perform the predetermined action. You can also reverse the process – if you don’t meet the conditions, then the action won’t be executed.
Coinrule Key Features
- Functionality – Coinrule works as a web-based service and the team has chosen a simple design that is appealing to all levels of traders. Anyone can create trading “rules”, without having to use any code.
- Technology – The platform uses API integrations with over ten supported exchanges. The team points out that orders are sent to markets with minimal latency. The average order takes 500 milliseconds to reach market. Coinrule makes use of SMS notifications and data encryption to improve its service.
- Variety of Tools – This platform includes an easy to use modular rule configuration system. It works using simple If/Then prompts. Popular trading strategies, such as stop-loss and take profit, can be used to maximize the potential of contrarian, maximization and accumulation.
- A range of plans – You can sign up for the service for free by creating a Starter account. While the Hobbyist plan costs $29.99 per month and gives you access to two exchanges, the Hobbyist plan costs $29.99 per month. The $59.99 monthly Trader plan gives you access to demo/rules and 3 exchanges. It also allows you to trade up $1 mil. The Pro plan costs $449.99 per Month and gives you access to 50 demo rules, unlimited templates strategies, and integrated trades.
- Customer Support – The Help Center includes a number useful guides and resources, which are also supplemented with the official blog. They also address common questions in the FAQ section. You can contact them via email, live chat, Facebook, Twitter, or by connecting through Facebook or Twitter.
Coinrule supported exchanges
Coinrule currently supports over 10 popular cryptocurrency exchanges, which can be linked via an API integration. These include:
- Binance US
- Bitpanda Pro
- Coinbase Pro
Coinrule and other crypto trading robots
Coinrule isn’t the only company offering similar products. Coinrule, unlike many of its competitors allows you to connect with multiple exchanges. This can prove to be extremely useful if you want to trade cryptocurrencies, or simply need the best rate.
It also offers a wide range of educational tools to help you improve your trading abilities.
How do I open a Coinrule bank account?
Do you want to trade Coinrule? Here’s how you can get started.
First, go to the Coinrule site and choose the plan you wish to work with. Once you have logged in, you will be asked for your email and password to create an account.
Once your account has been set up, you can start creating trading rules. To implement the rules, Coinrule must be connected to an exchange.
Coinrule will handle all aspects of your trading strategy. However, you can always switch rules with your Coinrule Account.
Security and safety features for Coinrule
Here are the security procedures that Coinrule has put into place within its service.
- Secure login and authentication. Coinrule uses Ukey1 to secure their login information and verify it. UKey1 uses advanced security algorithm to hash passwords and encrypt private data.
- API key management – First of all, Coinrule cannot support API keys with withdrawal permission disabled. The API and secret keys then get encrypted using 256bit AES encryption as well as TLS 1.2 encryption standards.
- DDoS-proof is a DDoS attack that involves a group of malicious parties using a large number of computer systems hijacked to overwhelm the targeted website’s servers. This can lead to a website being taken offline. Coinrule has partnered Cloudflare CDN to prevent such an attack.
- Payment processing – extra care is taken to process its package subscription from customers. Stripe is the payment processor used by the service. Stripe marks transactions as Merchant-Initiated Transactions by Stripe. This eliminates the need to collect personally identifiable data (PII).
Coinrule Review: Conclusion – Should it be tried?
There are many scam crypto trading robots. It’s difficult to find reliable and trustworthy crypto trading software. Coinrule is a crypto trading bot that actually delivers as it claims.
The platform has good exchange support and integrates well with a variety of top crypto exchanges, such as Binance and Coinbase Pro, Kraken and BitMEX. These exchanges should appeal to most traders, as they provide high liquidity levels and a wide range coins to trade.
Coinrule’s ease of use is great, but there are still many areas to improve upon. For example, more advanced users may want to deploy a wider range TA-based strategies that the RSI and Moving Averages options currently offer.